Last Updated: November [00August 21,], 2016 2017
(a) Information Your Provide to Us. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account, participate in a survey, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, date of birth and any other information you choose to provide.
(b) Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Services. When you access or use the Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Information Collection
(c) Information We Collect From Other Sources. We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to identity verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers and publicly available sources, and if you Client or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as "tracking pixels"). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Preferences” below.
- Use of Information. We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
Client is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
- Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process registrations for events and volunteer projects and send you related information, including registration confirmations, and volunteer project and event reminders;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Client and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- With sponsorship or event partners with who you’ve registered to participate in an event, so they can send you notices about their products or services. If you do not want to receive email marketing communications, use the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the communication;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Client or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another company; and,
- With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
(a) Account Information. If you have established an account with us, you may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by logging into your online account or emailing us at [insert email address][email protected] If you wish to [delete or deactivate]delete your account, please email us at [insert email address][email protected], but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or achieved copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
(b) Cookies. Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability or functionality of our Services.
(c) Promotional Communications. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails from Client by following the instructions in those emails. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
- Security. Client takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. We use the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), an advanced security protocol that protects your credit card information and ensures secure online orderingregistration. SSL Internet connections are encrypted, and thus protect all credit card orderingtransactional information, including your name, address and credit card numberdate of birth, so it cannot be read in transit.
MEMPHO Music Festival Home ·
Find a Project ·
Terms of Service ·